Piano, chromatic and diatonic accordions for classical, jazz, contemporary, folkloric or Oberkrainer music.
The Alpline accordion combines playing comfort and the lightest possible weight with the essential and traditional design. You will proudly become the owner of an instrument that has maximum sound performance and it is an unbeatable value.
Rows: 3 | Choirs: 3 | Buttons: 37+2 (extra Buttons)
Buttons: 11 | Double Helikon: 6 | Single Helikon: -
Weight (approximate) : 6,6 kg | Box: 380 x 200 | Reeds: Durall
Compose your ALPLINE
The Fismen accordions of the ALPLINE collection are available in:
- Matt bubinga with inlays
- Shiny ebony with inlays
- Matt ebony with inlays
- Matt beech
- Shiny Indian apple with inlays
- Matt Indian apple with inlays
- Shiny black with red inlays
- Matt walnut
- Matt satin walnut
- Shiny Indian rosewood with inlays
- Matt Indian rosewood with inlays
- Matt stone pine
- Shiny California walnut with inlays
- Matt California walnut with inlays
- Shiny olive walnut with inlays
- Matt olive walnut with inlays
- Sunset (with copper accessories)
- Matt yew
- Shiny orange olive wood
- Shiny blue olive wood
- Shiny olive wood with inlays
- Matt olive wood with inlays
- Shiny red olive wood
- Matt ziricote (without light parts)
The standard accessories for shiny accordions are chrome and for matt accordions they are antique silver.
The ALPLINE piano accordionshave pearl white keys and buttons Upon request, the accessories are also available in gunmetal, gold, antique brass or copper.
ALPLINE chromatic accordionshave pearl white buttons (with pearl black halftones).
The buttons for the ALPLINE diatonic accordions are available in ivory*, pearl white*, pearl blue*, pearl black*, pearl red*, pearl green*, ebony**, rosewood**, olive wood**, palisander**, artifi cial bone**, bone**, deer bone**, silver or gold mirror and real light or dark mother-of-pearl.
* Upon request, the buttons with the asterisk are available, at the right hand, with the visible screw.
** The buttons of wood and of bone with the double asterisk have, at the right hand, the visible screw
The standard bellows for the ALPLINE collectionare brown on the outside and beige on the inside, or black on the outside and red on the inside.
ALPLINE accordions have the metal grill.
The Learn 23 and Learn 24 models of the ALPLINE collection are in matt walnut (n. 08), with chrome accessories, bellows brown outside and beige inside and pearl white buttons (without visible screw).
ALPLINE accordions are supplied with a brown Fismen case.
For the Learn models, on request, the black Fismen backpack can be ordered as an alternative