The FISMEN accordions
In the first choice materials and in the accuracy of every detail you will find the high quality of FISMEN Accordions craftsmanship, 100% Made in Italy.
Iris 5120 C
In the photo:
FISMEN Iris 5120 C, LZ64 exclusive version in collaboration with the Italian accordionist Luca Zanetti – Matt natural olive ash special colour + with chin registers and with alternate bellows
C = With tone chamber
Available in various colors
Iris 5120 C
Keys: 41 | Choirs: 5 | Range: F - A | Registers: 13
Buttons: 120 | Choirs: 5 | Registers: 7
Approximate weight: ca. 12,5 kg | Box: 480 x 215 mm | Reeds: A Mano
The standard colors for the Iris collection are:
- Matt ebony (n. 01 of the Iris color chart)
- Matt olive ash shaded brown (n. 03 of the Iris color chart)
- Shiny black (n. 04 of the Iris color chart)
- Shiny red olive wood (n. 06 of the Iris color chart)
- Matt natural olive ash (n. 02 of the Iris color chart) (special color with extra charge)
- Tiger Eye (n. 05 of the Iris color chart) (special color with extra charge)
- Matt natural ziricote (n. 07 of the Iris color chart) (special color with extra charge)
Characteristics for the Iris collection:
- Keys and basses for the shiny piano accordions are in pearl white (n. 01*). Keys and basses for the matt piano accordions are in antique ivory (n. 04*). The halftone keys for piano accordions are in full black.
- The buttons for chromatic accordions are in pearl white (n. 01*). The halftone buttons for chromatic accordions are in pearl black (n. 02*).
- The bellows are brown outside / brown in beige shaded inside, or black outside / black in beige shaded inside.
- The metal accessories for shiny accordions are chrome (n. 01*).
- The recommended metal accessories for matt accordions are antique silver (n. 02*) (with extra charge).
*of the “Accessories” color chart